Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFun
    After reading this thread, I just gotta say that I am fortunate to be gay and don't have to deal with women in the way that poor straight guys have to deal with them.
    Me too!

Erm, I mean that ahh...well, see its...not THAT way, I've...

...found a

*coughfilipinapartnernotacontentiouswesternratbagn otthatallarethatwayyouunderstandcough*
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• *coughmailordercough*

Monkey!!!

Comment

• *coughImfromthewestsothis****ispartoflifeitstoobad lancercouldnthackitcough*

Comment

• *coughbabyscreamingat3amwhileyoutrytostartanewjobG odhelpyouyoupoorbuggercough*

Comment

• "*coughImfromthewestsothis****ispartoflifeitstoobad
            lancercouldnthackitcough*"

Cough due to cold?

*coughit'spartofyourlifeandnomatterhowmuchiknockon youguzzesemptyheadsyouneverseemtolearnthatitdoesn' thavetobecough*

Comment

• go head , go find some foreign woman who doesn't know any better , who just wants a ride to america,
              and who will be your quiet little slave girl. who won't talk back to you or have an opinion thats not yours.
              who will wait on you hand and foot and do anything you say , cause she doesn't know any better. being raised in a repressed society where women are property.

but you may just have to go over there to live
              because once you bring them home they will learn
              all about freedom and mix with us awful american women and find out they don't have to put up with your bs... so you might as well not bother.

or better yet just blow up a doll that would cost less.
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann

Not if you put Filipina wifey to work.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                    go head , go find some foreign woman who doesn't know any better , who just wants a ride to america,
                    and who will be your quiet little slave girl. who won't talk back to you or have an opinion thats not yours.
                    who will wait on you hand and foot and do anything you say , cause she doesn't know any better. being raised in a repressed society where women are property.

but you may just have to go over there to live
                    because once you bring them home they will learn
                    all about freedom and mix with us awful american women and find out they don't have to put up with your bs... so you might as well not bother.

When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Mrs T

i don't think he read the second paragraph

Last Conformist quote:
                      Not if you put Filipina wifey to work.
                      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• It would seem to be an observational fact that plenty of mail order brides don't pick up Western attitudes.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• funny part is most of these guys here already think a blow job is work for the wifey. sorry guys that dont count it dont bring any cash unless u put her out on the corner
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Society has advanced a bit since when prostitution was the only career open to women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

Me too!

Erm, I mean that ahh...well, see its...not THAT way, I've...

...found a

*coughfilipinapartnernotacontentiouswesternratbagn otthatallarethatwayyouunderstandcough*
                              So you're one of those cavemen who don't like free-thinking women?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

So you're one of those cavemen who don't like free-thinking women?
                                Considering you don't like women at all, you should keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                                X