Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aneeshm

As I've said before , guys trying to be nice forget to be guys . Therein lies the mistake - you have not to suppress your sexuailty just because you're nice .

Go ahead , be nice - but be a guy , too .

As an aside , at the next "cuddling session" , try to turn and keep the conversation on intimate/sexual topics , and after about ten to fifteen minutes of that , make your move . The way into a woman't pants is through her mind .

well well.. a guy that actually knows something
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Lancer if you keep trying to marry off all those Philippinas then we're going to end up with half the forum married to Philippinas and living down the street from you.

I see these guys trying to jump through the unfathomable hoops that so many western women set up and I can't not want to help, having spent way too much time trying to jump though em myself.

Besides, If OT folks move into the area, well, I have enough room in my place in the Phils to set up a wargame room, and San Miguel beer is dirt cheap and tasty.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

Hmm, so (Some) of the stories of female sleepovers are true?
        I thought those were made up by horny men.

I agree that there can be nothing sexual about male/male cuddling, male/female cuddling, and female/female cuddling

but with today's sex obsessed culture (And maybe almost all cultures are sex obsessed) it is rarely nonsexual for both people involved (especially if they are not related)

and in this case we know that it is somewhat sexual for Space

Jon Miller
        (I pay attention to most of your posts)

yes you can assume that "some" of the sleepover
        stories are true...

todays culture is totally obsessed with sex.
        and objectifing each other is rampant.
        i can't say that only men do it now..
        because women seem to be adopting male attitudes
        about sexuality and relationships..
        its rather disturbing .
        what has happened to emotional and spiritual
        connection between genders.
        all tossed aside for temporary physical pleasure.
        i think there are a lot of people missing out on
        the real meaning of what life is about.

humm you pay attention to most of my posts
        i suppose i am rather an odd bird here.
        well i don't mind being the amusing older woman..
        with the weird ideas and thoughts...

Comment

• Which one of you hoes wants to cuddle with Ted Striker????
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We gonna do some ninja style cuddling:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

I see these guys trying to jump through the unfathomable hoops that so many western women set up and I can't not want to help, having spent way too much time trying to jump though em myself.

ahhh lancer lancer... i knew it wouldn't be long before you would jump right in there...
              where have you been... i missed ya
              we really have to stop meeting like this...
              i have so many comebacks rolling around in my pea brain ... oh but im resisting my baser urges... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Which one of you hoes wants to cuddle with Ted Striker????
                I do hope ur talking to your enterouge ted
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Which one of you hoes wants to cuddle with Ted Striker????

at MS T

Comment

• Stop hitting me in the head with that hammer! What kind of crap cuddling is that???

Comment

Stop hitting me in the head with that hammer! What kind of crap cuddling is that???
                      just off the top of my head its better then getting kicked in the nuts
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Unfortunatley you're right.

I always wondered why getting grazed in the nuts hurts more than a full force impact.

I think it's because the nerves in the nuts are like guitar strings, pluck one and it just keeps vibrating, on and on. But one hard hit and it just kinda makes a sound and then nothing but silence.

Nut Impact Theory

Comment

Stop hitting me in the head with that hammer! What kind of crap cuddling is that???

aww you know you love it
                          wheres my whip.

Comment

• Now we're talking.

Comment

• poor space... probably wonders wtf happened to his thread... lol

Comment

Unfortunatley you're right.

I always wondered why getting grazed in the nuts hurts more than a full force impact.

I think it's because the nerves in the nuts are like guitar strings, pluck one and it just keeps vibrating, on and on. But one hard hit and it just kinda makes a sound and then nothing but silence.

Nut Impact Theory
                                Im gonna have to take ur word on that since i dont have a set of my own

Comment

Working...
                                X