Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boann
    and guys never give off mixed signals
    What do you mean? Guys never give off signals. Ever.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What do you mean? Guys never give off signals. Ever.
      bull honky...
      men just pretend they are direct and don't give off
      mixed signals.

which is yet another male game
      we might spend time talking about.
      most men will say anything or do anything to get laid.
      including saying i love you.. or whatever other
      bull that comes to mind that sounds good at the time.

"oh sweetie you are so beautiful and theres no one else but you ... and ill call you in the morning... just help me out here this time.. you know i need you so bad.. just me and you babe.. "
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• most men will say anything or do anything to get laid.

And women know that (if they don't, well...). If women fall for dumb lines, it's their fault .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

including saying i love you.. or whatever other
          bull that comes to mind that sounds good at the time.
          You are confusing lies with mixed signals.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

And women know that (if they don't, well...). If women fall for dumb lines, it's their fault .
            well fine... but just don't pretend you men are all straight up and saying nothing but how it really is...
            and that women are the ones that mislead .
            maybe we are the way we are because you are the way you are. ever think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You are confusing lies with mixed signals.
              its the same thing...

Comment

well fine... but just don't pretend you men are all straight up and saying nothing but how it really is...
                and that women are the ones that mislead .
                maybe we are the way we are because you are the way you are. ever think about that.
                Read what UR said. That ain't mixed signals. They are lying to get you into bed. There is no confusion as to whether sex is wanted or friendship wanted. Sex is wanted, the lies are about what the sex will mean.

And as for the women are the way they are because men are the way they are . Women hold the sexual power in male-female relationships. Whenever I hear the ones with more power saying they are reacting to the ones with less power, it's always BS .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

its the same thing...
                  Bull! With a lie, you'll know if you were told the truth within a week (if you are real slow). With mixed signals, you could be wondering what the Hell is going on for months.

To analogize, it's the difference between cutting someone's head off and slashing a person bit by bit over a long period of time until they bleed to death.

Comment

very well said...
                    though DR. i think you're talking over their heads
                    No, actually I'm hitting on you.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

:
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Bull! With a lie, you'll know if you were told the truth within a week (if you are real slow). With mixed signals, you could be wondering what the Hell is going on for months.
                        liars deserve what they get

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

No, actually I'm hitting on you.

well really lol... thats refreshing

Comment

• And those who engage in mixed signals deserve to be despised and hated .

And women wonder why they get stalked

Comment

And those who engage in mixed signals deserve to be despised and hated .

And women wonder why they get stalked
                              and men wonder why they get bashed at every opportunity

Comment

• If you actually think that women bash men more than men bash women, you got another thing coming .

Comment

Working...
                                X