Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not a reunion between GB and the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtsibling

We did get to burn down your White House, though!

And you messed that up to. Considering all the experience with burning things you all couldn't do it properly.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      "I thought John Cleese had already revoked our independence?"

I wasn't aware, when did he do this?
      He din't Boris Godunov is full of **** as usual. You would think someone with internet access could do the most minimal of fact checking (never quote any e-mail/internet humor without checking its provenance at snopes)

Former Monty Python member John Cleese did not pen a satirical piece announcing the revocation of America's independence for failure to elect a competent president.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

You know when I saw the title I immediately thought of our recent reunion with our French neighbours.

WATERLOO 2005!
        BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Who's up for a reunion at Lexington green?
        "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Working...
        X