Best Desktop Picture Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Desktop Picture Sites

Here's a thread for you to recommend desktop picture sites.

www.interfacelift.com is excellent. They have high quality desktops which scale up to large sizes. They also have an excellent collection of icons.

I don't like deviantart, I think that there is too much dross there.

And www.sexydesktop.co.uk is a must for any heterosexual male.
    Only feebs vote.

http://wallpaper.deviantart.com/ I hope you choke on it

A collection of great desktop wallpaper and desktop backgrounds from the caedes community. Over 100000 images: photography, 3D computer art, fractal, abstracts, nature, and space.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

www.dreamgirlswallpaper.net (kinda old now, and not updated too regularly anymore)
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

There are desktop sites? I always make my own...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Download free Vlad.studio wallpapers for your desktops, laptops, mobile devices, zoom meetings, multi-monitor setups. Selected size: 1080p Full HD Monitor, 16:9

This one used to be called http://art.softshape.com. They have some interesting destops. They lean towards minimalism for the most part.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Thx for the links, I just bookmarked them, maybe get back to them sometime later.

Comment

Working...
            X