No announcement yet.

Bay Area Polymeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in San Jose today and the area around the train station is a big park and ride, and downtown a big office park.

Therefore I suggest we meet in Japantown, which actually has some restaurants, around 7:15 to 7:30. Any day is fine with me, though Friday the 15th would be best of course.

Now that I've picked a neighborhood the next person to post who is attending can pick the restaurant.
    Last edited by :) Smiley; July 11, 2005, 00:00.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

bump

saturday is also a possibility if Japh can do it.
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It is Wed. now. I am still up for it, but where is Japher? Fri. is best for Smiley. Fri. is OK with me. What about you?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Well its going to be Thursday soon, time for a go / no-go decision.

Friday
          EDIT: 7:15 PM
          Japantown, San Jose
          Meet in front of, or possibly inside, as I don't know how late the store is open, the Far Out Toys hobby shop near the corner of Fourth and Jackson. (go to maps.google.com and punch in 161 Jackson Street, San Jose)

There will be around 10 restaurants within a block to choose from.

If Japh can't make it I say scrub it and wait for a weekend when someone else is in town. I've PM'd him but gotten no response. Deadline for me would be 7:00 AM on Friday.
          Last edited by :) Smiley; July 14, 2005, 09:37.

Comment

Hmm still no response from Japher, I'm going to call it off. Hope Japh's doing OK, he's been missing all week.

Comment

Working...
            X