Durban, patriot or traitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

For Oerdin:

Comment

Comment

Comment

[img]http://www.thisisthe****.org/Not_Fasc.jpg[/img]

Comment

Nothing to do with fascism, but I think it fits in with another current theme

Comment

classic

Comment

Republicans, retarded or liars?

Dick Durbin, being one of the strongest civil libertarians in the Senate, is easily one of my favorite Senators (perhaps second only to Feingold). He certainly shouldn't have been forced to apologize for such an innocuous statement.
                      Last edited by Ramo; June 19, 2005, 11:12.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

I doubt hes either. Maybe he was drunk?

actually I think he intended to call the admin nazis, not the troops.

I expected this from Ned, but not you lotm.

Please explain how Durbin called the Admin (or troops) Nazis.
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

Cheney said that he was "offended," by these comments.

Rule: The opposite of whatever Cheney says is the right thing

Therefore, we can conclude that the comments were okay
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted being stupid

I remember that thread.

Comment

Re: Durbin, patriot or traitor?

Originally posted by Ned
                                Is this all about the right-wing feigning false outrage
                                That's all you people ever do, besides make life harder for everyone. Satan has trained you people well.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X