Ford quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    There were millions of cars built but over the last decade a grand total of two (if I read the article right) actually broke and caused a fire. Ford is recalling millions of cars due to those two cases. This isn't a big deal no matter how much you try to turn it into one.
    Huh?

From the article:

"NHTSA says it has received 559 complaints of spontaneous fires, 253 of them in unrecalled models, and its latest investigation includes the 1995 model years of the F-150, Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles."
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I guess it is worse then I thought. 559 complaints isn't the same as 559 actual cases as anyone whose ever worked costumer service will tell you but it doesn't look good.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Now someone do Peugot!
        Probably would of been easier in French, but still... I used "Peugeot"... dufus

Pathetic European Union Generating Effective Obituary Triggers

I'm so proud that I was able to bash politics with that one too
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I think the part that looks really bad is that 253 cases are in models that have the exact same switch but haven't been recalled. So out of 16 million vehicles with the faulty switch, they've only recalled 1 million, despite the same problem being exhibited in all the other models with the switch.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm actually liking the new Mazdaspeed 6 when it comes to an inexpensive sports sedan. The 6 will be used as the platform for a Mazda, Ford, and Volvo model and has been written up as being an excellent and highly stiff platform so with the proper suspension settings it should make a great sports sedan. Top with a 270 HP engine, 6 speed manual, and beefy breaks and you've got an inexpensive sports sedans which even guys with a wife and two screaming kids can afford.

Comment

Yaaaay!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                I think the part that looks really bad is that 253 cases are in models that have the exact same switch but haven't been recalled. So out of 16 million vehicles with the faulty switch, they've only recalled 1 million, despite the same problem being exhibited in all the other models with the switch.
                Yes that would be a problem. The question is was there something inherently bad about that part's design or was it just placed in the wrong spot on certain models (near a major heat or fuel source or near a source of oil, etc..).

Comment

You all are arguing about the car. I'm thinking about the poor little kitten that got burned up.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Pontiac = Poor Old Nigga Thinks It's A Cadillac

My wife drives a pontiac.
                    Italian Retard Out Cruising

Can also be used with Iranian, Irish, Indian, etc.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I thought the domokun already got the kitten.

Comment

*...is not including a Ford in his new car poll *
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          You all are arguing about the car. I'm thinking about the poor little kitten that got burned up.
                          Or, maybe, the 74-year-old woman...
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I know they've had recalls, my call was recalled last year for an airbag light thing.
                            My calls never get recalled...
                            Anyway you should be sticking to the topic, it's about cars Asher, CARS!
                            Why didn't you tell us you are a closeted chinese?

Comment

Working...
                            X