Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Perhaps you will find a hot chick the same age as you and have many nights of hot sex. "

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
      Its pretty stupid that you choose to omit the fact that there are some of us who have never called you stupid.
      Who hasn't called him stupid?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Probably the stupidest thread I've accidentally stumbled in to...
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I'm just so ****ing pissed. I'm sick of everyone calling me stupid.

Now the guys over at imdb are calling me stupid for liking batman returns a lot more than the first batman movie.

thanks for calling me stupid Boris. I hated being called stupid when I was a kid. It was the main reason I became smart and got straight A's in all my classes (except English- I never could write worth a damn). Because I was tired of being called stupid.

Now I'm leaving
          I hated the "first" Batman movie too. Michael Keaton was a terrible Batman, and I hate watching Nick Jackelson playing himself, especially in clown makeup.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

I hated the "first" Batman movie too. Michael Keaton was a terrible Batman, and I hate watching Nick Jackelson playing himself, especially in clown makeup.
            ...Nick Jackelson?
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

repeat after me: "Jack Nicholson"
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If you've been called stupid, you probably deserved it. I've been called brainstein and prodigy for instance.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                  Probably the stupidest thread I've accidentally stumbled in to...
                  have you seen the Boris Mr Fun thread yet?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If you've been called stupid, you probably deserved it. I've been called brainstein and prodigy for instance.
                    You deserve our pity
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                    X