• I'm leaving forever

or until I get bored and come back here. see ya

iym
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Are you drunk?

Comment

Ha. Right.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

See ya in a couple of hours
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I'm just so ****ing pissed. I'm sick of everyone calling me stupid.

Now the guys over at imdb are calling me stupid for liking batman returns a lot more than the first batman movie.

thanks for calling me stupid Boris. I hated being called stupid when I was a kid. It was the main reason I became smart and got straight A's in all my classes (except English- I never could write worth a damn). Because I was tired of being called stupid.

Now I'm leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                thanks for calling me stupid Boris.
                Hey, if you're going to blame me, at least get it right. I didn't call you stupid in the other thread. I said what you said was stupid. That's not the same thing, since one need not be stupid to say something stupid. To believe I was calling you stupid based on that, you'd have to be ****ing stu--erm, never mind.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm just so ****ing pissed. I'm sick of everyone calling me stupid.

Being called stupid is a complement on Apolyton. It's only when they call you a slack-drooling butt-picking moron that you need to feel that your intellect is being questioned.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Boris is stupid, he should know who else is
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      Boris is stupid, he should know who else is
                      *Points finger at AH* There's another one!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The moderators are stupidest. Everyone here is an Einstein compared to them, especially...
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

hey Diss, if you feel some warmth on your body when you go outside, if you have to squint, don't be alarmed man, its called sunshine, its a naturally occurring phenomenon.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

This is a stupid thread. A moderator should delete it before human beings read it.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

That was a stupid post.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X