No announcement yet.

Your cell phone habits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No -- if you want one, you use up YOUR daily rations of number of threads.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

i SMS quite alot and I use it as a regular phone that I carry everywhere. I often have long talks with friends over the cellular.

I also make most of my arrangements for meetings using it, since I'm constantly on the move.

I don't turn it off, except for when at long meetings or when dealing with sensitive issues.

I do keep it in silent mode with vibration on for most of th etime.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Anyway, I've got 2 cell phones, a discount provider one which is extremely cheap and works well, and another one I only have so my g/f and family who all have another provider can call me.
        Handy if you start an affair, eh?

Comment

ah mr fun, like your threads are ever anything good anyway well, sometimes they get hijacked, and that helps, but otherwise.....
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I don't have any. I hate the things and I have only a very vague idea of how to use one.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              I don't have any. I hate the things and I have only a very vague idea of how to use one.
              Translation: nobody likes me enough to call. I don't like them either, the losers.

Comment

Always On but on silence mode (only vibrating).
                So even at work I can check Messages under the desk if I want...
                Or while having some important conversation I can just ignore it and noone else will notice that it rings
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Working...
                X