X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    they should use bidets
    Word
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Finnland's running out of toilet paper

Originally posted by Atahualpa

Summary: Finland's paper labor union and the paper industry are quarreling and workers are on strike. They even want to continue until July. Meanwhile the Morning paper reduces the number of pages and toilet paper is getting rarer. Finnland tries to import from Russian and other european countries. A strange situation for a country that builds on paper export.
      On total there are 30,000 workers on strike and every day the paper industry loses 10m euros and 40m euros in sales.

I hope our finns here have enough paper in stock!

My brother delivered the story to the APA and now all newspapers in Austria feature this.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
        Hoo, no matter how german you are, it's Finland, with one n.
        Right, and you are fins and not Finns.

Comment

Bah, When I run out of toilet paper, I'll start using 5 euro bills.
          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I will be using the European constitution. It's worth less than toilet paper anyway.

Comment

dp
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Those paper working bastards better get back to work soon. They have such a powerful lobby it seriously makes me think if the current labour laws etc in here are any good. It's ****ed up. The border customs or what ever you call them were also in strike couple of days ago. Can you believe that ****? YEAH. No one was checking passports who wanted to go to Russia etc. What the **** is that ****? That's one of the jobs that IMO should not have the right to go on a strike. If you don't like the job or benefits, then get the **** out this is important job to be done every single day so they should get sued for what they did. Next thing you know the police will go on strike.

This is what you get with the commie ****s. This crap will cost so much at the end, that the country will take a small hit from it, so much potential tax money going into trash bin. What can I say.. commie ****s..
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Strikes
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Re: Finnland's running out of toilet paper

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                    My brother delivered the story to the APA and now all newspapers in Austria feature this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Those paper working bastards better get back to work soon. They have such a powerful lobby it seriously makes me think if the current labour laws etc in here are any good. It's ****ed up. The border customs or what ever you call them were also in strike couple of days ago. Can you believe that ****? YEAH. No one was checking passports who wanted to go to Russia etc. What the **** is that ****? That's one of the jobs that IMO should not have the right to go on a strike. If you don't like the job or benefits, then get the **** out this is important job to be done every single day so they should get sued for what they did. Next thing you know the police will go on strike.

This is what you get with the commie ****s. This crap will cost so much at the end, that the country will take a small hit from it, so much potential tax money going into trash bin. What can I say.. commie ****s..
                      In most Communist dictatorships there is/was no right to strike or even worker unions (why should they unite if they are in rule already - it must be reactionary!)
                      Stalinistic pawn.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Workers should have a right to strike and companies should have a right to hire replacement workers. Low skill jobs wouldn't be able to effectively unionize but high skill (nurses, pilots, metal workers) would. That sounds about right.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X