No announcement yet.

Dannon or Yoplait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind the low fat, that's the kind I get.

Comment

Diss, hey that's ok.. flies like poo. They just love it. I'm just saying, poo is someones game. It's not my game though.. but I won't think any less of you if that is your preference. Some men wear skirts and use make up, it's cool, I'm all for the new millenium thing, go, do what you want.. I won't judge..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Cretan home made goat milk yoghurt with wild honey chased with a shot of haraki
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

After the years of propaganda endured during the years of my childhood, I must ask the Frenchmen of this board: is Yoplait really French for "yum"?
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

don't know about 'yop'
            but 'lait' is french for milk
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Che - Stony Brook Farms. Also Blue Bunny.

However, I normally purchase whatever I can got for $.40 with double coupons. Stony Brook Farms I believe makes a whole milk yogurt. I skip due to my heart problems, but I had it it once. Scrumptious.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Make your own yoghurt.
                Ewwww
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

what's the difference between yogurt and yoghurt? The only difference I can see is that one's supposed to be drank while other one you use a spoon.

I like to buy plain or vanilla flavored yogurt along with some berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries).

Then for breakfast, I throw in some berries and granola, stir, and you got a yummy b'fast
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Make your own yoghurt.
                    Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

At this juncture, someone needs to say "eewwwwww"
                    Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Ewwww
                    Thank you.
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I missed my cue a bit. Curses to me for having to sleep
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                        Tilamook!!!

Cheap and tasty and pretty much oregon centric if I remember right.

I'd say Yoplait over Dannon jsut becasue Yoplait has the weird shaped containers, nad it makes me feel special that I am part of that echelon of people who can properly pronounce the name.
                        Ive never seen Tilamook yoghurt. Do they ship out of the Pac. NW? The cheddar cheese OTOH is fine. They even make a kosher cheddar, which is fairly unusual.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                          After the years of propaganda endured during the years of my childhood, I must ask the Frenchmen of this board: is Yoplait really French for "yum"?
                          No. "Lait" is French for milk. "Yop" doesn't mean anything. French for "yum" would be "miam".
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

No. "Lait" is French for milk. "Yop" doesn't mean anything. French for "yum" would be "miam".
                            La cote obscure (Sp?) de la force, cest tres puissante!

Non?

and i alway though that Yoplait was Yo - plait (IE pleasing) not Yop-lait (milk)

Plait, by an admans stretch ( Ming?) thus becomes "yum"
                            Last edited by lord of the mark; June 15, 2005, 15:42.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hey Bobby, what's French for "va-va-voom"?
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                                Hey Bobby, what's French for "va-va-voom"?
                                "Vroum", though "Va-va-voum" can occasionally do the trick. Do the Renault ads abrad pretend that "Renault" means "vavavoom" in French?
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X