Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dannon or Yoplait

Which brand of yogurt do you prefer?

I grew up on Yoplait so I prefer it. Dannon has a strange texture to it, and Im too lazy to stir my yogurt.

I'll eat either one though, I love yogurt.
    Yoplait
    13.33%
    Dannon
    33.33%
    Other
    53.33%

Albertson's brand (regional supermarket in my area). They don't screw you over those last 2 ounces.

the other *******s only give you 6 ounces for the same price I can get 8 ounces of albertsons brand.

Comment

Re: Dannon or Yoplait

Originally posted by Space05us
      Which brand of yogurt do you prefer?

I grew up on Yoplait so I prefer it. Dannon has a strange texture to it, and Im too lazy to stir my yogurt.

I'll eat either one though, I love yogurt.
      and I never stir my yougurt. I save the best for last. I love fruit on the bottom. I eat the plain yogurt first, and then eat the fruit on the bottom.

Comment

Both.

Danone makes my favourite brand of unflavoured yoghurt, while Yoplait makes my favourite brand of fruit-flavoured yoghurt
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Which brand is preferred by communists and which brand is preferred by capitalists?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

i remember when Dannon and Colombo were the only choices. Ive always preferred Dannon.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

More proof that you are all commercial whores...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What is wrong with having a favourite product?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I buy whatever is on special or whatever has the lowest price. I have very little brand loyalty.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Tilamook!!!

Cheap and tasty and pretty much oregon centric if I remember right.

I'd say Yoplait over Dannon jsut becasue Yoplait has the weird shaped containers, nad it makes me feel special that I am part of that echelon of people who can properly pronounce the name.
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Yoplait.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                        What is wrong with having a favourite product?
                        It's not about the product

Comment

Hmmmm. I'm off to have some Yoplait right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Hmmmm. I'm off to have some Yoplait right now!

evil capitalist
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Make your own yoghurt.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X