Dannon or Yoplait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this juncture, someone needs to say "eewwwwww"

Yogurt is a somewhat disgusting foodstuff. Obviously Mr. Surplus Milk Farmer invented such a thing....
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      Albertson's brand (regional supermarket in my area). They don't screw you over those last 2 ounces.

the other *******s only give you 6 ounces for the same price I can get 8 ounces of albertsons brand.
      It's not that regional. There were Albertson's in San Antonio until a couple of years ago. I think there are still some in Dallas.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Stony Brook Farms.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
          Yogurt is a somewhat disgusting foodstuff. Obviously Mr. Surplus Milk Farmer invented such a thing....
          I'm not sure traditional Bulgarian farmers used to overproduce milk
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Pieno Zvaigzdes
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Albertson's in California as well.

I like Mountain High yogurt and Glenoaks yoghurt :P
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I eat mostly Berkeley Farms. (Actually it comes from Hayward, hmmm) but that's because it's what gets delivered. Pretty much any yogurt is good when mixed with granola.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                  At this juncture, someone needs to say "eewwwwww"

I heard it was the Mongols

Comment

I like that lassi stuff that the Pakis and Indians drink

Salty lassi

I'm looking for a new yogurt since all the ones now are so stacked in sugar and even though I exercise, I don't get enough to burn off all the excess energy intake.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

bipolar, yeah, Tillamook is Oregon stuff.

But as far as yogurt goes, it's for losers.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        bipolar, yeah, Tillamook is Oregon stuff.

But as far as yogurt goes, it's for losers.
                        boo on you

yogurt is for us lactose intolerant folks who can't eat any other dairy (actually I can eat cheese just fine, but that's it)

Comment

as long as it has live cultures and is in its natural state
                          without sugar... i don't care about the brand name.
                          i like to add my own fresh fruit and sometimes nuts.
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Diss, so? I can't eat human poo but I don't go around looking the first chance to eat animal poo either.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

yogurt tastes good too. I like smooth creamy foods. What can I say.

I guess I'm not a real man who eats steak for 3 meals a day.

Comment

I rarely have yogurt and not once for the last year. All the yogurt is either low fat or non-fat now. What happened to normal yogurt?

Sometimes non-brand name food is worse, but not often and definitely not with yogurt. Albertson's

Comment

Working...
                                X