No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson -- Innocent :eek:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear he is so disgusted with the USA, that he is moving to Australia.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

that's great news for us...bad news for Australia. Sorry Aussies.
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Speaking of which, anybody know why the MJ thread was locked?
        No at the moment got a few folks here asking the same question. Me being one of them since i was the last to post.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

This just further underscores my belief that if you're fabulously wealthy and/or are a celebrity, you can get away with damn near anything if it's bad enough.

That was Martha Stewart's mistake--she committed white collar crime, not a ****in' rape/murder spree.
          B♭3

Comment

Next are we going to be hear he got off cause he was black. There have been lots of rich celebrities that have been punished and spent time in jail. He got off cause the state didnt prove its case.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Speaking of which, anybody know why the MJ thread was locked?
              No Clue... UR closed it. My first thought was that this thread got started, and the original was closed because the verdict was in... the poll was now meaninglesss... so it was time to post in the Innocent thread.

But, I now see that this thread was started AFTER the other thread was closed... so you will have to ask UR about it.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Next are we going to be hear he got off cause he was black. There have been lots of rich celebrities that have been punished and spent time in jail. He got off cause the state didnt prove its case.
                Wait, Michael Jackson's Black? Since when?
                B♭3

Comment

Frankly, the prosecution, imho, didn't run a good case. Furthermore, I honestly don't give a damn if Jackson did it or not, even though I'm leaning in the direction that he didn't. The man's unfit to raise children, but he's never, so far as I know, done anything to intentionally harm them.

On the other hand, if he weren't rich/famous, and charges like this were brought up, I'd be willing to bet my left hand that he'd've been sent to the slammer to be made White Power Bill's little *****.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

Wait, Michael Jackson's Black? Since when?
                    Well Im going to go out on a limb here but i would say maybe since birth

Comment

As far as the second issue i have never heard of him tryng to harm his own children. Yes he is a freak amongst most folks. The da in this case ****ed up. I havent been convinced that mj did a thing wrong but care for a sick kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                        This just further underscores my belief that if you're fabulously wealthy and/or are a celebrity, you can get away with damn near anything if it's bad enough.

That was Martha Stewart's mistake--she committed white collar crime, not a ****in' rape/murder spree.
                        Martha Stewart was found guilty because she's a successful woman. And men are threatened by successful women. It's a horrible world we live in. If she was a man, she would have got off.

Comment

As far as the second issue i have never heard of him tryng to harm his own children. Yes he is a freak amongst most folks. The da in this case ****ed up. I havent been convinced that mj did a thing wrong but care for a sick kid.
                          well.. he did hold his child out a window.

Comment

well being as that is true i dont think he was doing it to hurt the kid but rather to show the child off. However that dont make a whole lot of sense since he was always putting masks on the other kids. Publicity only thing i can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                              I hear he is so disgusted with the USA, that he is moving to Australia.
                              I hear he's so pleased with the verdict he's organising a slumber party
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Martha Stewart was found guilty because she's a successful woman. And men are threatened by successful women. It's a horrible world we live in. If she was a man, she would have got off.
                                .........and convicting her took the pressure off of more serious cases of corporate wrongdoing. Face it, she was expendable.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X