Do your pets snore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    My friend's cat snores sometimes. It's a very cute snore, barely audible really.
    So what "friend" are you spending time with late at night when the cat is sleeping?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My cat snores. And when she's awake, she's been known to bleat.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I don't think fish snore.

Comment

I dont think my cats snore Between them and tubes who all sleep on the same side of the bed it could be any of them dong it.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
            I wish I knew what they were dreaming about.
            Probably that they are big and we are small and they can play with us like mice.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
            X