Do your pets snore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do your pets snore?

My cat snores. It's weird at first, wondering where that snoring is comeing from, and then realizing it's the cat.

He's so cute.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

you just want to make love to your cat.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I like *****. What can I say?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

ngggh!!!

ok then, fine.

Yeah some pets snore, when I had dog, she snored also sometimes.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

One of our cats snore. I think it's a breathing issue.
          It's not loud but it is noticable compared to other cats we've had.

But since both my wife and I snore like freight trains, we find it humorous.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My dog snores, but not loud. He's so cute...
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

One of my cats snores too and from time time inhales very deeply and then makes the cutest sounds.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've never owned a pet that snored though I've been told I snore especially if I've been drinking.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

my dog yoshi snores... and sort of has this little bark that he does while he is dreaming. like hes talking to someone.. its really cute. hes a japanese chin.
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

One of my cats grunts/chirps/makes random noises in his sleep.

He must have some wild dreams.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

My friend's cat snores sometimes. It's a very cute snore, barely audible really.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My dog snores sometimes.

She does yip and move when dreaming.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Same with both my cat and dog. Snores cutely and makes noises when they are dreaming. I wish I knew what they were dreaming about.
                          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

yep, my cat snores. But nowhere as bad as I do...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I seldom snore according to my environment(but I do it sometimes). I do have a habit of talking in sleep though...
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X