Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who voted for Bush in 2004--have you become disappointed with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bipolarbear
    Honestly I got really worked up about the whole deal, and started to think the world might end if Bush got elected. But I cna still breathe, adn live for now. In the long run the world may be going to sh!t but living in the moment it is still good.
    Former Tory MP Matthew Parris argues that Bush's victory is good for the long run too:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...102058,00.html
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

If 'Poly were America, we'd have a banana in the white house.

<--- Banana Clinton
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

As of this poll:

No, I am not disappointed with George W. Bush

...but its getting shakey.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I'm not disappointed with Bush. I would have had to have had expectations of him to be disappointed.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What exactly has he done since being re-elected?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I'm not disappointed with Bush. I would have had to have had expectations of him to be disappointed.
              And plus, you didn't vote for him.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

how do you know that? He may have had a plan to bring down america by voting for Bush, then allowing the communists to swoop in and take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                  As of this poll:

No, I am not disappointed with George W. Bush

...but its getting shakey.
                  Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    how do you know that? He may have had a plan to bring down america by voting for Bush, then allowing the communists to swoop in and take over.

ooooooh

Comment

Why didn't you make the poll a bit more advanced to make options for those who voted for someone else to see if they would change the vote or not
                      And added a non-American (or didn't have voting rights) option for those who couldn't vote
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Because I think there are likely more people who voted for Bush and are disappointed in him, than there are those who voted for someone else but wish now that they have voted for Bush.

And besides, this was an American election -- not a global election.

Comment

Not an American, would have voted for Kerry 8 months ago, and still would prefer him.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                            Because I think there are likely more people who voted for Bush and are disappointed in him, than there are those who voted for someone else but wish now that they have voted for Bush.

but you didn't have an option for those who voted for him in 2000, but voted for Kerry in 2004.

Comment

I am a little dissapointed in Bush but not enough to change my vote. Specifically, I wish Bush were tougher on illegal immigration by putting more resources into securing our border with Mexico. I also wish he made a better effort to balancing the budget.
                              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I know, but what harm could it be to at least put these options in the poll:

- If I could have voted in the election I would have voted Bush and I think he's doing a great job
                                - If I could have voted in the election I would have voted Bush and I think he's not doing a great job, but I would still vote for him
                                - If I could have voted in the election I would have voted Bush and I think he's not doing a great job and I would like to change my vote if I could

Or something like that...
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X