Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who voted for Bush in 2004--have you become disappointed with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who voted for Bush in 2004--have you become disappointed with him?

For those of you who voted for George W. Bush in 2004, have you become disappointed with him?

If so, to what extent is your disappointment? That you regret voting for him, and wish you had voted for someone else, or is your disappointment less than this?

And on what issues in particular, are you disappointed with Bush on? Or is it rather that you're disappointed with him in connection with claims made about his deception, misinforming, and/or incompetence on various important issues?

Vote now -- the world needs to know!!
    No, I am not disappointed with George W. Bush
    16.42%
    Yes, I am disappointed, but would NOT change my vote if I could go back, because the other candidates would be a worse choice
    5.97%
    Yes, I am disappointed, and would vote for another candidate if I could go back and change my vote
    8.96%
    I just want to have my banana!!!
    68.66%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

This is a good question.

I really want to know.

I've heard alot of Republicans say that they have not been impressed but they just stick with him out of party loyalty.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And I would appreciate it if foreign Apolyton members respect the nature of this poll, by not voting, as it would unfairly inflate the votes given to any of the choices. And same goes with Americans who did not vote for George W. Bush.

Well, ok -- let everyone else vote for the banana option if they are addicted to polls.

Comment

I almost clicked the banana option but I respected your poll Mister fun.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nah go ahead and vote banana -- that can be reserved for everyone else.

Comment

I voted !
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

w00t!!

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                  I voted !
                  So does that mean you're so pleased with GWB that you want to introduce him to the joys of anal banana sex?

Comment

Yes!
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'd just like to say as a rabid "Kerry's not the best but he's better than Bush" supporter, "Told ya so!"

Honestly I got really worked up about the whole deal, and started to think the world might end if Bush got elected. But I cna still breathe, adn live for now. In the long run the world may be going to sh!t but living in the moment it is still good.

On the Bright side, Falwell didn't run and win.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Darn -- I accidentally bumped my own thread.

Comment

I voted for him in 2000, I became disappointed within 6 months of office (even before 9/11 and mentions of Iraq)

Comment

No, I am not disappointed with George W. Bush

Comment

I still wish McCain had gotten the nomination (and the win) in 2000. Although it really bothers me he tried to restrict gambling on college sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X