Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bodds should move down south. I hear he and Laz are best friends.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
        I find the disdain people from the North have for the South highly amusing. Mainly cos people from the South don't give a **** about any divide. You say "I'm from the North" around here and they think you mean north of the Thames.
        it's just that people form the North tend to nice, easy going people whereas people from the South tend to be full off p1ss, wind and bullsh1t. (not that i'm generalising of course)

Comment

Your non-generalisation doesn't seem to fit in with reality unfortunately.

Southerners seem to be chavs, toffs or foreigners.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Oh, and 'foreigners' includes people from the North and Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              Your non-generalisation doesn't seem to fit in with reality unfortunately.

Southerners seem to be chavs, toffs or foreigners.
              I'm stuggling with the double negative in your first sentence..are you agreeing with me or not?

Comment

No, I'm just being southern.

Comment

Park Avenue,

I think it's normal to move back in with your parents after graduation. Most of the people that grow up where I live do that, because rent is so high. I have never done it, even though rent takes a big chunk of my money, but that's what I pay for the additional cost of being on my own.

I say go for it, especially if it's only temporary.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Once I'd moved out I could never have moved back. I get on well with my Dad but I'd have to kill him if we lived togther.

Comment

reds,

There are so many habits I have no that I could never move back. For example, running the blender at 1 in the morning. LOL!!!!!1
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

OK, so Leeds it is, for a while anyway...
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: Moving back home?

Originally posted by Park Avenue

After a year on my own, not sure what that would be like!
                          Be prepared to be treated as if you're 14 again.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

it's just that people form the North tend to nice, easy going people whereas people from the South tend to be full off p1ss, wind and bullsh1t. (not that i'm generalising of course)
                            hi
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yes reds4ever, you're generalising
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

hi

Comment

Working...
                                X