No announcement yet.

Identify this quote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A common answer is the lamp scene from A Christmas Story. Wrong, but common.

Comment

I think it's EVERYWHERE!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

It's so tough that Jaguar is denying that such a quote even exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          Ender's game. It's Ender's game. I think it has something really close to that, anyway.
          I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. What specifically would it be referring to?

Comment

It was me. Someone asked me about my co-worker.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You may or may not find it verbatim somewhere, but the reason everyone thinks he has heard it before is that he heard dozens of things like it.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Damn, two posts in this thread in the time it took the computer to post and load the thread

Comment

Im going to kill JohnT. People are saying it comes from any number of movies, tv series, books, and its been an internet mystery for a while now it seems.

edit: and my head hurts.

Comment

Working...
                  X