Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious

Let's just invade their asses.
    Screw invading; let's just embargo. We've got the movie, tv, and computer industries; the entertainment deprivation alone will bring them to their knees.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, that's better. Why would we want those crapy states?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually, election polls consistently show that the more money you make, the more likely you are to be a Republican. It just so happens that the Blue States containe the economic elites of this country, and that the economic elites are sorrounded by large blue cities.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

actually, its not that it 'just so happens,' as if its an accident. its no accident. blue staters have more education, which makes them more money. theses entrepreneurs, with their higher education, get richer because they are smarter and have more oppertunities (see, more smart and educated people around you gives you positive benefits, makes it easier for you to make more money)
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
            Actually, election polls consistently show that the more money you make, the more likely you are to be a Republican. It just so happens that the Blue States containe the economic elites of this country, and that the economic elites are sorrounded by large blue cities.
            They won't care. They're tired of paying the bills for those damn red staters too.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I'd like to see less Federal taxation for a while and more state taxation. Then us rich states won't have to pay for the poor states.

I sick of my federal tax dollars going to help some uncivilized rednecks in Alabama.

Comment

Working...
              X