Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans still giving special favors to Enron criminals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enrons downfall is what has changed my opinion of the Republican party from one of stupidity and incompetance(sp?) to intentional evil.

Comment

I still say that Ken Lay should be violently executed by stock owners and employees of enron. Give em all a raffle ticket... the 10 winners execute him in a style they like(assumingly after a great deal of torture) on CSPAN 2. Every other executive at Enron when this happened have all their property taken and given to the stock holders and employees they cheated, their American citizenship revoked, they should then be steralized and droped naked in Mexico city. Anyone else implicated in this at a lower level for collaberation-mandatory 10 year jail sentence.

OH and any politicians who knew about this, same idea for torture/execute raffle as above except in this instance, the constituents of that individual are entered(so the whole country for the president... their district for a congressman etc).

I actually DO NOT support the death penalty..... for violent crimes. Executing violent criminals is not a detriment and is not revenge. No one does less violent crimes because of the death penalty.

WHITE COLOR criminals however are another story. No one ever accidentally defrauded the citizens of the united states and their stock holders-it is a pre-meditated and intentional act. I support the death penalty and punishments that violate the constitution for corporate offenders at the level of the enron scan.

*THAT* will send a message, let these *explitives* who think they are beyond all justice know that if they are caught, their lives are effectivley over(or actually, over).

#### em all.

Comment

Try this link.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

WTF!

Comment

Screw it. Just cut and paste this into goolge and click the first link.

"Group claims windfall for ex- Enron execs buried in new energy bill, the raw story"

Comment

thanks Oerdin
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Republicans still giving special favors to Enron criminals.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                Just beautiful. Not only was Thomas White the head of the Enron Division which created the fake energy shortage in California (thus defauding more then $100 billion from California citizens) but this guy was even to slimy even Donald Rumnsfield fired him as Army Secretary. To top it off White made $12.1 million by selling his Enron stock just days before it became worthless but he, of course, denies he was envolved in insider trading dispite the fact that he was one of the most senior Enron executives.

That Republicans are still feeding this filth public tax dollars just disgusts me.
                Not only are they feeding them tax dollars but they are putting them in a position to do what they did to California to the whole country if we actually end up needing coal gasification. They will get a lot more money from us when the price of gas reaches extreme levels in a shortage.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X