Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT
    ... with the Gimpette and the little Gimps."

" I'm thinking it should feature a princess with cinnamon danish whirls on her ears- what d'ya think ?"
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

"And we could call it Gimp Wars. and then, 20 years after releasing it, rename it Gimp Wars, Episode 4: A New Gimp and then claim it was always called by the new name!"

er...

Comment

and at that same momment back on a differnet street, in what must have been a differnet reality, Mr.Putin and his girls examine his KGB cane with a puzzled expression on his face......a huge cream cake passes him by and wishes him "good day".....
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          The end.
          But just when the credits faded out a shot rang out...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
            "The end.
            ....must be close for us girls i'm afraid" he mutters looking up at the violet sky flecked with purple clouds....
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

But just when the credits faded out a shot rang out...
              ... and a big blub of purple-yellow gloo smashed into Putin's posterior...
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

... and a big blub of purple-yellow gloo smashed into Putin's posterior...

This gloop having been expressed from the craterous surace of a Ukrainian politician's face,..

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

This gloop having been expressed from the craterous surace of a Ukrainian politician's face,..
                  "take that putin!" spat the angry Viktor Yushchenko, who had in this reality assumed the idenity of an Emporer Penguin.

Of course all that the onlookers heard was a sharp "cark! carak!" sound, and the 'splat!' of the gloop.

Comment

then an old lady with a crane came in...

Comment

...and beat the hell out of everybody for reasons that would be clear if I had bothered to read the story thus far, thus making the chandelier...
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

quaver dangerously...

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                          quaver dangerously...
                          ...teetering precipitously on the point of plunging crashingly to the floor, flinging multifaceted crystalline shards perilously close to...

Comment

... a tinkle bell! However, as this was about to happen...
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

... three bulemic midgets shrilly warned, "don't take any gruff from the swine." The swine...
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                                ... three bulemic midgets shrilly warned, "don't take any gruff from the swine." The swine...
                                ...rolling over on its enormous pork belly, slathered with its own dung and stinking putridly, bore a distinct resemblance to Rush Limbaugh....

Comment

Working...
                                X