No announcement yet.

Add a line story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always trying to bring the capitalist system down, as they were from rusia....
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Now Ella was a librarian, but don't let her profession fool you.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Freshly dug out of a pirate's long-buried cache
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

she really was a stripteasing drug dealer
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
            Now Ella was a librarian, but don't let her profession fool you.
            Not with a booty like that!

(perhaps we should quote whom we're replying)?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Not with a booty like that!

(perhaps we should quote whom we're replying)?
              all of a sudden i wake up out of my daydreaming because of the lightpost i walked against, are you ok sir? i hear behind me...
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword

all of a sudden i wake up out of my daydreaming because of the lightpost i walked against, are you ok sir? i hear behind me...
                I turn at the suspiciously familiar voice... it's Vladimir Putin! With Stella and Ella hanging from his arms!

Comment

I turn at the suspiciously familiar voice... it's Vladimir Putin! With Stella and Ella hanging from his arms!
                  I hadnt recognised him at first as that begger in the street.....
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor

I hadnt recognised him at first as that begger in the street.....
                    But when he poked me with his broken-down K.G.B. umbrella, lodging a ricin laden pellet in my leg....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

But when he poked me with his broken-down K.G.B. umbrella, lodging a ricin laden pellet in my leg....
                      I recognized his mistake as I lay dying.

"I'm not GeorgeW... I'm DanS!" I gasped with my final breath...

As I slid into unconsciousness, the last thing I heard was "There's a difference?"

Three days later I woke up...

Comment

I recognized his mistake as I lay dying.

"I'm not GeorgeW... I'm DanS!" I gasped with my final breath...

As I slid into unconsciousness, the last thing I heard was "There's a difference?"

Three days later I woke up...

...as I blearily surveyed my surroundings, I realized I had ended up in the Fez Gender Reassignment Clinic in Morocco...

Comment

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Comment

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."
                            said a newly female version of Harrison Ford, waking up blearily on the bed next to me. "But I have an idea..."
                            mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Hon

said a newly female version of Harrison Ford, waking up blearily on the bed next to me. "But I have an idea..."

" It's a film set in a galaxy, far far away, with a giant hairy creature named after a hole in Somerset, where Lazarus and the Gimp lives...

Comment

... with the Gimpette and the little Gimps."

Comment

Working...
                                X