Add a line story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a line story!

So I was walking down the down the street one day, dressed in a designer suit and black sunglasses.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Then as i passed a poor imigrant in the street i felt sorry for him and.........
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

"Pimp Dan", they called me, a fine looking playa with the smooth touch with the ladies.

Until today, that was...

Comment

i gave him a piece of my gum and said....
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

" Buddy, can I spare you a dime ?"
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

"Don't worry, it's only been used once already."

So, about the ladies...
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I love to give them a...
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

nice and long...
                Bunnies!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

hard time, if you know what I mean.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The ladies say they'd rather have mint juleps
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Fingering my largest gold medallion, I couldn't help but look back at the day I met the fine looking Stella... and her finer-looking sister, Ella.

Comment

oh yes stella and ella what a pair those were...
                        Bunnies!

Comment

my car broke down yesteday
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

"She-it, you a fine lookin' thang!" I told Stella when I met her... "Turn around so I can get me a view of that fine booty." That's when I saw Ella... from the rear.

Comment

it was liquid!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X