Another Missing white woman story for you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aruba's military?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Aruba's military?
      The Dutch military...they control Aruba.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Dutch Military?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

So then this has what to do with the United States? I could see it being news in Alabama and the Netherlands. It's just a headline grabbing sob story that gives news erporters an excuse to go to Aruba and stand around and drink mojitos while waiting for the police to find her body.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's better than hearing for the 100th time that sometimes MJ carries his umbrella and sometimes someonelse carries it for him.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

And I'm supposed to believe this is a liberal media?

Comment

Media IS liberal

It's only the neocon jewish front that own the airwaves and thus control what you see... It's a spiracy!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

So then this has what to do with the United States? I could see it being news in Alabama and the Netherlands. It's just a headline grabbing sob story that gives news erporters an excuse to go to Aruba and stand around and drink mojitos while waiting for the police to find her body.
                  I agree.

It doesn't mean I have to stand for the mockery in this thread when her family is hurting.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

I think you might be the first person to go on my ignore list, ****.
                    Cry me a river.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      It's better than hearing for the 100th time that sometimes MJ carries his umbrella and sometimes someonelse carries it for him.
                      At least MJ did something noteworthy with his life.

He made Thriller, man.

Thriller.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Baltimore breaking news, sports, weather and traffic from the Baltimore City Paper.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

bump. come on! this girl is hot. we need to talk about her more.

Comment

Maybe if it wasn't a story about how a poor little white girl was violated by dark foreign savages . . .
                            I think that the guys they're questionning are Dutch and white.

Undoubtedly they were overcome by reefer maddness. The Dutch courts will probably understand and aquit them if they promise never to toke up outside of a pot cafe again.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

I agree.

It doesn't mean I have to stand for the mockery in this thread when her family is hurting.
                              And how will her family become aware of the discussion here? or will they actually give a damn?

I am sorry, I don;t know her, her family, her state even, never been to Aruba (specially not on high school trips), so while I can empathize somewhat, I really don;t feel **** about this story, and thus why should I uphold some fake sense of tact to people who, well, are never EVER going to come looking here in Poly???

All the outrage is touching..but highly irrelevant.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Che and KH should call up the missing girl's parents and harrass them in this manner.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X