Another Missing white woman story for you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Missing white woman story for you all

pretty little white girl is lost in Aruba. Which seems like a strange place for a high school trip. It's a dutch carribean island, so the laws will be loose there. I haven't been there, but I have been to another dutch carrbibean island (actually 1/2 was dutch, and 1/2 was french), St. Martin. Prostitution was legal there, though I'm not sure about marijuana. I wouldn't think you want high school kids going to whore houses, but I digress. And the girl was at a night club (that probablay serves alcohol) at 1:00 AM with no chaperone around?

Comment

what I find funny about this story, is they had ads for an Aruba vacation within the story.

Comment

and she's 18 years old, so I think it's safe to say: i'd hit it.

Comment

Re: Another Missing white woman story for you all

Originally posted by Dissident
          pretty little white girl is lost in Aruba. Which seems like a strange place for a high school trip. It's a dutch carribean island, so the laws will be loose there. I haven't been there, but I have been to another dutch carrbibean island (actually 1/2 was dutch, and 1/2 was french), St. Martin. Prostitution was legal there,?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/03/mis....ap/index.html

If it was legal in St. Martin, it was invisible, when QOTM and I were there. Most tourists were honeymooners (we were a little post-honeymoon), and the main activities were beach going, shopping, finedining (on the French side) and gambling (on the Dutch side).
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Re: Another Missing white woman story for you all

Yeah, lots of that going around. I've been missing a white woman myself for several years now.

Comment

I want to see Diss hit Winston
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

and she's 18 years old, so I think it's safe to say: i'd hit it.

Comment

Re: Re: Another Missing white woman story for you all

Originally posted by lord of the mark

If it was legal in St. Martin, it was invisible, when QOTM and I were there. Most tourists were honeymooners (we were a little post-honeymoon), and the main activities were beach going, shopping, finedining (on the French side) and gambling (on the Dutch side).
                  I was there on a navy ship, and we have ways of finding these things. . actually we had to ask the cab driver to take us there. I only went because my friends wanted to go. I wasn't really interested. I just drank at the bar all night. They had satellite on the televisions, but not one good sports program on. . Very boring.

Comment

I'm a little confused. She is 18, so why should she need a chaperone when visiting a night club ? She is old enough to vote, drive a car, join the army etc. so why shouldn't she go to a place serving alcohol ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      I'm a little confused. She is 18, so why should she need a chaperone when visiting a night club ? She is old enough to vote, drive a car, join the army etc. so why shouldn't she go to a place serving alcohol ?
                      you have to be 21 to drink alcohol.

The fact is, she's still in high school, and the school has taken responsibility for her.

Comment

She looks slutty, probably a gangbang gone wrong, she'll be found in a shallow grave in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                          She looks slutty, probably a gangbang gone wrong, she'll be found in a shallow grave in a couple of weeks
                          what an ******* thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                            , that's something Asher would say.

I think she's pretty. Not all blondes are sluts (just most of them)

Comment

Besides, judging from the picture, she already has a pearl necklace.

Comment

Working...
                              X