Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Psychoanalysts and Spiritualists unite: Help me understand my dream!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like a dream I have reocuring all the time. But mine is im back in hi school and trying every thing i can do to graduate. Even though i was a good student when in school in the dream im failing an not going to graduate. I seem to think this dream occurs when i feel that i have failed to accomplish what i set out to for the day. So for you this may be the same thing, you have failed to acomplish what you have wanted to do and it comes to u in dreams.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Oh, and there's no chance I want to **** said teacher. There are teachers in acting I've had who I've wanted to ****, and she's COMPLETELY at the opposite end of the spectrum. Like, she's older and fat. She's just one of the two I've had who actually gave me confidence and guidance.

This is called denial. She may be old and stout, but there is something about her that you find alluring nonetheless.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Actually, I think she was in the dream merely because she is a guidance in my life and I have talked to her recently. Nothing more.

She was only a small, small part of the dream (which I fear I didn't convey well enough). There are many parts that I don't remember. Now that I thinkg about it, though, looking at Ted's post, I ran downstairs from her.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          This is like a dream I have reocuring all the time. But mine is im back in hi school and trying every thing i can do to graduate.
          Something about your anxiety...
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Carl Jung ownz Freud
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Something about your anxiety...
              thats it excatly UR Anxiety makes u dream of ur future and ur past
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I also have a dream where I go back to high school.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't think this is hard. Despite your faith, you have subconcious doubts about the certainty of everlasting life. You wonder if the Jewish faith might be true rather than the Christian one. You wonder why atheists don't seem to be afraid of not existing.

Running into your former (Jewish) teacher, who was an important influence on you, was the trigger for this dream. There's also fear of failure, represented by not being admitted to the acting program.

All in all, a pretty normal, even healthy dream. Roll over and go back to sleep.
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

word

Comment

In other words, don't make too much of your dreams. Just because you have dreams of flying doesn't mean you will. Just because you have dreams of wild, passionate sex with beautiful women you don't know doesn't mean you will, either
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Freud's beliefs are mostly unscientific trash. You can believe them if you want, but just be aware that there's desperately little evidence that they're an accurate depiction of the human mind.

Comment

I was actually searching 4 another thrade but thought this dream was ****ing interesting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Meticulous Man View Post
                            I was actually searching 4 another thrade but thought this dream was ****ing interesting lol
                            I’ve been searching for the Ming / rah bestiality thread too lemme know when you find it

Comment

DaShi is totally out of line and I disagree with him.
                              Last edited by ZEE; March 30, 2020, 20:01.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X