Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Not in the slightest. You'll notice he's still claiming to be a terrorist in it. "

That's BS. Are you taking the fact that he is saying outrageous things to be evidence that he isn't ill? I'd think exactly the opposite. He claimed on at least two Occasions to be mentally ill, and yet you claimed you had no idea. That puts a lot of doubt on your credibility.

We have him arguing with his DL, falling in love with a ghost, and admitting twice that he has problems. And you had no suspicion at all that he might indeed have problems. This is total BS.

" You also have been shown to have participated in the joshing you now rabidly condemn. That makes you a hypocrite."

Again, look at the stuff on that post. How many insults on those threads did you see? On the other hand, in your link you said:

Really? Which one's in control now?

Mr "Evan on Thursday", "Gay Evan" or "ARRRGGGHHH!!! MAY ALIENS POKE OUT YOUR EYES!!!" Evan?
    That sounds alot more like mocking to me.

All you've got to back up your accusations that I've been "harassing" and "continually hurling vitriol" are you own frothings.
    I apologize if it is the case that I am not remembering the original era of EVC correctly, but I really don't think that is the case at all. But I have alot more then my own "frothings", I have your own statement that you made fun of him and that your behavior would be consisdered "sociopathic" if you had known the truth about him.

But as I said, it is not sociopathy to do something wrong. It's sociopathic if you do something bad but still don't feel bad about it.

You chose to ignore his own statements that he had mental health problem, that he had an abusive boyfriend and made fun of him. But whatever happened that is now lost to the archives, WE NOW HAVE ON THE THREAD ITSELF you being an ******* to him. There is the also the fact that you are still being an Ass and that you chose on the thread where EVC said he was having a crisis you choose to say you don't feel bad about making fun of him. Not feeling bad about bad things you have done is exactly what sociopathy is.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Shi vs Laz

The Folly in Poly!

Kinda like the 'Thrilla in Manila'

Oh!
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Enough you two... take it somewhere else... because if you continue this crap at apolyton, you're toast.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X