This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for correcting yourself, Aggie
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"Straw poll- how many veteran posters here feel guilty for laughing at EvC's "Emperor Craetsezer" "

I think it started with a 'K'

Kraetsezer... Hmm, doesn't look right either.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn

To understand why I placed in this context, I can not imagine living without him, we did everything together (well with in reason) * I have no friends, he was my only social outlet besides my family....... I am waaaaaay to emotionally dependent on him, I will be so lonely if he is gone.

Granted it can get worse, he has a history of being suicidal, and the fact that I haven't heard from him today has me extremely worried.

Sissy. Get a life, friends and a job and stop having so much pitty for yourself.

*And why is that you think?
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

thanks for correcting yourself, Aggie

Well... if I can't trust cretins like you lot to do it, I'll have to do it myself!!!!

[ignore the masturbatory overtones of that statement]
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

You know that your harrasment of him wasn't limited to the Emperor Craetseazar incident.
            Serious question- are you confusing me with someone else? I like the bloke, in both his EVC and Thorn incarnations, and have gone on record as saying so on this forum. Yes- I laughed and made fun of his terrorist days, but who didn't?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

For the benefit of the noobs, most of the classic old Evan threads have been lost to time. However a few still remain.

Feel the shame! Shame on you all!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yes, but you're an idiot.
                Why are you mad at me lately Che? I love you, you know.

Comment

Faded Glory posted in that thread.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Laz is a man on a mission.

Comment

Laz has lost his mind.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I need people to mistreat me, belittle me, upset me, and vice me. You people at Apolyton just don't cut it

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                          Laz is a man on a mission.
                          You bet. What's going to get glossed over (and only remembered by the ancients) is that Thorn/Evan was intentionally hilarious. He was comedy gold, and we all loved him.

Comment

If you look closely, you might also notice a certain Shi Huangdi showing an attitude that falls short of hand-wringing concern for the mentally ill.
                            You know what Laz? I have talked to EVC hours upon end over AIM letting him discuss his problems with me, trying to help him deal with his issues, and urging him to get help.

But even if I did go too far in that one thread, those posts came nowhere near to your consistent level of vitriol towards him. And I said before:

To the contrary, Laz, I don't claim the moral highground. I do bad things too. We all do bad things. But if it comes to my attention that I have done something wrong, I feel guilty, I feel bad about it, whether or not I had inteded to do it.
                            I wouldn't go back in another thread and say basically "You know, I still feel I was right to be a jerk"

Serious question- are you confusing me with someone else? I like the bloke, in both his EVC and Thorn incarnations, and have gone on record as saying so on this forum. Yes- I laughed and made fun of his terrorist days, but who didn't?
                            Now, I don't have the patience/lack-of-life to go through the OT Archive to dig up every old thread, many of which aren't available any longer as it happened before the changeover to vBulletin. But I do have the post you just made now:

Now had I actually known he was ill, but made fun of him? That's sociopathic.
                            You yourself admit that your own behavior was enough that it would have been sociopathic had you known he is mentally ill. Reading over your own links however, that should be ****ing obvious to anyone.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                              But even if I did go too far in that one thread, those posts came nowhere near to your consistent level of vitriol towards him. And I said before:
                              You're a liar and a hypocrite. The archives are there. Show me this "vitriol". You'll find a few scoring his posts out of ten, a few lamentations that he's not being an alien terrorist any more because I miss it, and a couple of enquiries as to whether he's still gay in view of the number of times he changed the story.

That's not vitriol. I don't use vitriol on people I like.

You yourself admit that your own behavior was enough that it would have been sociopathic had you known he is mentally ill. Reading over your own links however, that should be ****ing obvious to anyone.
                              No it wasn't. You'll notice a huge retinue of names laughing along. Including a few moderators. Including you. It was so obvious, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X