No announcement yet.

"I'm not saying we won't get our hair mussed up, but 10-20 million tops"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, boys, I reckon this is it -- nuclear combat toe to toe with the Rooskies.

Comment

the video to air's Surfing on a rocket comes to my mind, the scen with the american officer in stockings on the rocket

Comment

Greetings, Professor Falken. Would you like to play a game?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

What a ********. Where do you get these guys? THese are the guys that makes everyone else vote the US is the biggest threat in the world. Don't wonder where it comes from, it's **** like this. You compare to NK, they haven't talked about thinking just throwing few mini-nukes would be efficient and deterring. They're talking about getting some just to deter. We know the nations aren't comparable, but the good guys are talking lots of .. there's no word for it. We know he's an evil **** too.

When do you guys stop letting politicians make military doctrines? Just a though. Look where it got in Iraq. It's the same dude again, how about not letting him **** things up yet again?

The first tailored nuke that is even threatened for use means the world will turn against US and not just whine. Then it's not about 'should we be isolated'. There's no option anymore. And quite frankly, look at this fart for brains. What has he done, except modified some doctrines proving you can be **** for brains and still make a bad doctrine that is implemented in record time even though with big opposition? Or how about his 'let's take a new look at torture, it's just a word, torture, let's not .. we need a new view on it'. And nukes.

When are you going to put him in mental asylum? This dude is ****ing nuts and dangerous. To the whole world. Hey, I don't see anyone else doing this same ****. So yeah, no 'what about x and y'.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            No, Gepap, no.

That is Rwanda and Paraguay.

America could not lose 10 million people.
            Of course we could.

If 10 Million Americans die, there are still 280 Million.

I find it hard to believe that anyone seriously thinks trhe country would collapse if we still had 280 Million people around. DFo you think they will all quit and run for cover and let themselves starve out of fear?

This guy is a nutcase, but not because his calculations about what the US can survive or not are wrong. He is right there. What makes him a nutcase is the notiont that any political goal other than survival of the state is worth putting 10 Million Americans (and who knows how many millions elsewhere) at risk.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GePap, well you need to take a new look at life.. you know.. new view.. not be so stuck up.. it's just a word. What does it mean? life? We can make new life all the time, death happens all the time it's natural, but power is something that is taken, you can't give birth to power. So... if you know 29 people and one dies from them, that's a normal year for you. Let's not be so stuck up. Nuclear weapons, it's just a word.. what does it REALLY mean..

Just spinning for people.. So they can get a new, more positive view.

There are few things that is built in normal people.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                GePap, well you need to take a new look at life.. you know.. new view.. not be so stuck up.. it's just a word. What does it mean? life? We can make new life all the time, death happens all the time it's natural, but power is something that is taken, you can't give birth to power. So... if you know 29 people and one dies from them, that's a normal year for you. Let's not be so stuck up. Nuclear weapons, it's just a word.. what does it REALLY mean..
                For most of human history, everyone lived with death on a very regular and personal basis. Our ability to remove ourselves from death, so that any and all death all of a sudden becomes either a tragedy, or unnnatural is one of the gifts of modernity, but lets not kid ourselves on the uinderlying reality, and our ability to handle it. Unless everyone here thinks we are emotionally weaker than mankind has been for 95% of recorded history?

Just spinning for people.. So they can get a new, more positive view.

There are few things that is built in normal people.
                What view is more positive: knowing even if 1 out of 29 dies, the other 28 will be willing and able to make it, or thinking the death of that 1 out of 29 means the utter collapse of the other 28?

Comment

Uhh.. what are you talking about? I was imitating Rumsfeld and his tactics.. not arguing if you'd survive if 10 to 20 million would die. I just .. you were the last to post so I said hey Gepap what about blaablaablaa..
                  In da butt.

Comment

Comment

any political goal other than survival of the state is worth putting 10 Million Americans (and who knows how many millions elsewhere) at risk.
                      The survival of the state is worth killing of 10 million people
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Ok, I think you guys are just flipping out about nothing here...

This guys has designs and plan for "mini-nukes" that could actually be used.

Hey, they are just plans! Guess what? The US has plans for invading Canada and South Africa. The US has plans for attacking China with and without nukes. China has plans for doing all the same things. Russia too. THEY ARE JUST PLANS!!!

Just in case "they" are paying attention, I have no actual knowledge of any of the aforementioned plans.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

WWI
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought the plans were to reduce the amount of nukes, and certainly to reduce the possibility of using them.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              Ok, I think you guys are just flipping out about nothing here...

This guys has designs and plan for "mini-nukes" that could actually be used.

Hey, they are just plans! Guess what? The US has plans for invading Canada and South Africa. The US has plans for attacking China with and without nukes. China has plans for doing all the same things. Russia too. THEY ARE JUST PLANS!!!

Just in case "they" are paying attention, I have no actual knowledge of any of the aforementioned plans.

When you actually build the nuclear arsenal required for said plans, it stops being a far-fetched hypothetical scenario.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm agreeing with Gepap.

10-20 million deaths would not be difficult for the US to absorb as a state. It would probably have huge consequences on the shape and mentality of the state, but the state would still chug along.

How many died in Europe due to influenza in 1918-19? A comparable number I do believe
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X