Gordon Ramsay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay hosts a fiery cooking competition in which the winner receives a head chef position. Watch on FOX and stream next day on Hulu.

Best show ever!

1) A British chef (Yeah, Scottish, whatever) teaching Americans how to cook
    2) He's a complete arse to all these stuck up little brats who have enough time to do this show
    3) He throws through at them as they try and cook for a busy restaurant
    4) He scares off customers
    5) It's on FOX

Monkey!!!

I'd end up killing him, good for the ratings.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Gordon is very brave to yell at people in a hot kitchen for being idiots... when they are all holding cleavers
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Egads! Its been exported.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We don't really have an arse chef with his own show... Though they could of grabbed the guy who runs The French Laundry... Still have someone with a Brithish accent hightens the *******ness.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Jamie Oliver and his mockney cockney accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              I'd end up killing him, good for the ratings.
              I can tell you that I've worked with worse chefs.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

1) A British chef (Yeah, Scottish, whatever) teaching Americans how to cook
                All Scots are British but not all Brits are Scottish
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

He's a bit of a **** from my watching.
                  Edwina worse though!
                  Up The Millers

Comment

Watched the pilot. Loved it. Glad i have something to watch on monday nights this summer

Comment

His UK show " Kitchen Nightmare" I think it's called is truly an amazingly funny piece of work. He goes into failing restaurants and gives em a week of his special brand of motivation (lots of effing and blinding).

Last week there was some english guy who had renamed himself Allessandro because he reckoned he was such an ace cook. Spent £65000 on a flash car with the numberplate A6 CHEF. When asked what tasted best in a blind taste test to go with some swordfish this chef went for the pot noodles over the fresh pasta with garden herbs. It was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                        Jamie Oliver and his mockney cockney accent.
                        God yeah, the only thing worse is that damn crazy frog Plus fishlips has been hanging out down the road a lot recently, harrassing my local council into feeding protochavs proper food which they won't touch...wasting my damn money!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The problem I had with the show was how they could expect non trained chefs to actually cook like restaurant chefs..some of them admitted that they had NO chef training.

duh....of course they would fall short.

The show should have had real professional chefs as contestants instead of molly homemaker. Imagine Emeril Lagasse as a contender!!

Then it would have had more realistic clout.
                          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Cooking a single dish isn't that hard, hell, being a cook isn't a difficult job.

until things go wrong, that's when the boys get cut from the men
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

God yeah, the only thing worse is that damn crazy frog Plus fishlips has been hanging out down the road a lot recently, harrassing my local council into feeding protochavs proper food which they won't touch...wasting my damn money!
                              Did you ever watch Jamie's Kitchen? Where he opened a restaurant called 15 after training up a number of disadvantaged kids (read chavs) as chefs?

The restaurant in question is a over-expensive, the food is crap, and its just off of the dump that is Old Street.

Comment

Working...
                              X