No announcement yet.

Gordon Ramsay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit I avoided it...I have never been one for watching those types of programs. I suspect those chefs may retain some of their burger joint culinary skills, eg, spitting on the food, tossing (off in) the salad, etc...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Actually I avoid TV full stop now crazy frog seems to have saturated the airwaves...it was the final straw really...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Did you ever watch Jamie's Kitchen? Where he opened a restaurant called 15 after training up a number of disadvantaged kids (read chavs) as chefs?

The restaurant in question is a over-expensive, the food is crap, and its just off of the dump that is Old Street.
        And it's packed every night.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

The frog tune is ace.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

CHAV ALERT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
              The frog tune is ace.

His best troll ever.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                Glad i have something to watch on monday nights this summer
                WWE Raw
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  Gordon is very brave to yell at people in a hot kitchen for being idiots... when they are all holding cleavers
                  If you've eer worked in a resteraunt, you'd know this is nothing special. When things get buzy, tempers blow.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che, did you watch the show? Gordon ain't being mean because the place is busy. He's like a drill sergant for chefs.

He had the contestants prepare a dish, and he was spitting the stuff out and throwing it at them. The man is a my hero

Did he have a show called Boiling Point?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X