Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

I really have no idea. forgive me if I have made a thread similar to this in the past. It's getting tough to remember which threads I have done.

I think this one woman was possibly interested in me. But part of her job is to make small talk, so maybe she was making small talk. But I was getting my hair cut at one of those family haircut places (I don't go to barber shops- I prefer to have women cut my hair). And this asian lady was cutting my hair. She seemed genuinely interested in my life. And was very interested if I had been to China in the navy (she's from china). Unfortunately, I had to say no, because I have never been to china, even though I really wanted to go to Hong Kong. But I just wasn't stationed on the west coast, so that wasn't possible. And she said I had great hair. I don't think I do, it's too thin for my tastes. But she could be saying these things to get a better tip. It worked I guess, I did give a better tip than I usually give. In any case, I recently changed places I normally get my hair cut, to this place. I'll definately be going back. Hopefully I can get the same lady to cut my hair.

I never can tell when women are interested in me. My last girlfriend pretty much had to demand we go out. We were writing each other for a while, but I really didn't think she was interested in me.

I wonder how many women could have possibly be interested in me and I was too stupid to notice. Surely I can't go years (and almost decades) at a time without one single women in this entire planet being interested in me. Can I? It's heartbreaking when the ugliest of women pay you no attention. oh well.

She was just making small talk.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Really no one way to tell.

The most obvious ones I know of are:

1) She is all into you and she is laughing at the stupidest things that you say.

Ted: "I'm going to do laundry tonight."

Chick: "OMG LOL!!!111 Too funny!"

2) She's very nervous around you and can't look at you, she'll talk to all your friends but can't really sneak a look at you without being embarrassed.

Another girl will always be able to tell right away though if another girl likes you.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

women will do anything for money j/k
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

In high school, I think this Korean girl might have been intersted in me. I figured she just wanted help with her homework. But being Korean, her culture probably isn't big on women asking men out. I think she might have been interested in me. She was asking what I was doing after I graduated high school. Oh well. No sense thinking about the past which I cannot change...

Comment

If you want to take her out, I suggest asking her how her culture deals with such stuff.

"If a guy in your culture is interested in taking a girl to lunch, what is proper for him to do?" Then, do whatever she says.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

or it could be I like asian girls and my mind is tricking itself into believeing she's interested in me.

I thought this one girl at work was interested in me because she flirted with me all the time. Turns out she flirts with everyone. too bad I didn't know this before I asked her out. It's embarrassing being turned down with someone you work with. I kept thinking she told all the other girls at work.

Comment

try this. some interesting stuff.

edit: file too big
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  or it could be I like asian girls and my mind is tricking itself into believeing she's interested in me.

I thought this one girl at work was interested in me because she flirted with me all the time. Turns out she flirts with everyone. too bad I didn't know this before I asked her out. It's embarrassing being turned down with someone you work with. I kept thinking she told all the other girls at work.
                  Lancer can always help you find some Asian chicks.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Just one Ted, calm down there fella.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

just dont try to understand women...but about asking girls out i have this to say in dutch (any one that can translate it properly i would give a ):
                      beter een blauwtje lopen dan een groentje blijven.
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                        just dont try to understand women...but about asking girls out i have this to say in dutch (any one that can translate it properly i would give a ):

One does not try to understand the ways of the force, one just accepts and hits it.

Comment

yeah maybe next time I will just ask her out.

if she says no I can always change hair stylists and go to another place.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                            Something like:
                            Better feel blue than stay green
                            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

There you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X