Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they say students try....

Right, of course they do.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I can't see what is going on in that picture...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sure you cant.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

they're... looking at things?

Comment

Things that happen to be on a table?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You provide no evidence...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

A few of those I can see... most, I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I can't see what is going on in that picture...

You're being sarcastic, of course.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hehehe.

The one looking up her own skirt, definitely.

The guy trying to crib off his neighbor, who's trying to cover his paper, probably.

The rest, probably not. Even the guy in the front...I'd assume whatever papers he has are allowed, because otherwise he would be so blatantly cheating that he'd get caught in a heartbeat. Since the girl is being subvert enough to have the answers up her skirt, I just don't think he's doing anything wrong.

Besides, he looks like a nerd.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

They do sit a bit close to eachother for a real test, no?
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                      Correct.

I also don't think anybody would be allowed to take a photo of a real exam area.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                        Not necessarily, I've had exams in rooms as crowded due to lack of large classroom and gym space.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

If I was one of those students I would have gotten in trouble for staring at other things, not the answers to the test.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X