No announcement yet.

Man 1 Bank 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, if someone sends you a check as an ad, even if it says non-negotiable, they deserve whatever they get.

Comment

Good story.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        IMO, if someone sends you a check as an ad, even if it says non-negotiable, they deserve whatever they get.
        Problem was that the check bounced, and the bank were the ones who would pay, not the unethical company who sent the check.

It seems that you did not read it, so you are probably wondering why he got the money if the check bounced. It wasn't very clearly explained (or I didn't read it carefully enough), but it seems that the bank wasn't good enough at checking whether the check bounced and initially payed out the money. Before they asked for the money back they crossed a legal deadline for reclaiming the money after having inserted the money into his account.
        http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

I did read it. I understand why he got the money. It's the spam company that should pay, though.

Comment

This guy is a sucker.

All that work and he traded 100k for an apology letter and 5 bucks.

Moron

Comment

Working...
            X