No announcement yet.

What do you notice first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ass, but the face is of more importance.

Comment

Az, true, the position thing might vary actually.. and it does in my case. Missionary is just out for me anyway. I find it boring, and extremely... Lutheran.

Anything fun is always in my books.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        That's the main thing yeah.. is your favourite sexual position missionary or doggy style? I tihnk the answer should be obvious..WOOH WOOH!
        Shouldn't that be WOOF WOOF?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Az, true, the position thing might vary actually.. and it does in my case. Missionary is just out for me anyway. I find it boring, and extremely... Lutheran.

"it's in the way you use it".
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Tub, not necessarily. If you have noticed, different nationalities say animal sounds differently, and they are all equally right. My doggies say WOOH WOOH! Or in Finnish Vuh Vuh! Hau Hau! They can say Woof Woof too.. not a problem.

Also big butts are nice too.. they're kind of.. there's more surface, like your stomach will it it too it's kind of cool and feels extremely sexy, you get to grab it good and spank it, there's rhythm with it, there's just generally more feeling in it, and it's definitely fun as well. So they are cool.

But as for long term solution, gotta be nice trained butt, but round, definitely not a boney butt like little boys have, ,the classic supermodel butt.. FUGLY!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Eyes, face, ass, breasts.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

nice to be the sum total of body parts.
                as long as we are Objectifying the opposite sex
                i notice the "beltbuckle" first.
                and yes size does matter when Objectifying
                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Yeah of course size matters and how men use it. That's why they call me 'the driller killer'. Where I lack in technique, I make it in size- that's my motto.
                  In da butt.

Comment

they call me dj
                    they call me bee gee
                    they call me hotheaded like giorgo kalaitzee

Comment

her post count

Comment

Her face is the first thing I notice
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                          her post count
                          You choose yes in the Virginity poll, did you?
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A whole body package for me, of which the breasts tend to be the least important. Then face, then hair.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Probably face. Although both T&A are high on the poll.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Skywise

You choose yes in the Virginity poll, did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X