Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So your king of America.... how do you fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, tHaben! take :Lacer amnd get piut!@

sheit, I've been dirnking, and am ti[ing like Jon Miler~!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

You are altruistic. You can not act in a way for the purpose of bettering your own station or those of your friends.

Bah.. what's the point then .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hmmm..

Get out of Iraq and Middle East as a whole.

Invest funds saved from bloated war budget in renewable energy and mass transit.

Decriminalize drugs.

Fund better science education in schools.

Lower the voting age.

Establish ten new national holidays.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

1. Nationalize Healthcare.

Nothing else. That's four year's work.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

3) Get our boys OUT of Iraq and Afghanistan. Bring everyone who had even a HINT of anything to do with the misinformation campaign that got us into the war up on charges of Treason.

The attack on Afghanistan was based on nothing but a pack of lies.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The attack on Afghanistan was based on nothing but a pack of lies.

The incompetence displayed there since is more than enough to hang those responsible. They deliberately held resources back for Iraq, when they had a slim chance of fixing Afghanistan. Remember: the whole world was willing to help on that one.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

What can I say? There's nothing I would need to be King to have to change.

Freeze or cut military spending
                Yeah, I know, but not near all of that $400B (soon to be $500B) is going to our troops actually risking their necks overseas.

Freeze or cut farm subsidies
                Hell will freeze over before I pay a man to not grow a crop.

Raise taxes on the rich
                Don't worry. I'm talking about top 5%. 95% of you don't need to worry. The 5% of you though? Better start tightening the pursestrings.

What to do with the saved money?
                In order of this priority
                1) DEBT REDUCTION
                Mike Ross (my Congressman) was on C-SPAN last night, and he said, even MEXICO has $40 billion of our debt. That is ridiculous. There is no way the USA of all places should be in debt--it is a huge amount, by now, to overcome, but we can do it.

2) EDUCATION $$$ - GIVEN TO STATES
                Education is our future and the states know how to spend it just as good as the feds do. (Specifically given to one state. Trust me, we need it more than the rest of you.)

3) EDUCATION $$$ - given to the feds

4) Pork projects

5) Govt housing

6) Welfare
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

america isn't broken

Comment

Vote Vince278 for President!
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Petition Parliament to become the 11th through 60th provinces.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

actually I should say as of 1999 America was not broken.

But me being king would automatically fix things. As Bush wouldn't be in office. The only reason things are broke are because he is in office.

The first thing I would do is put Bill Clinton in charge.

Comment

No need for Clinton. We already have a Queen.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            The first thing I would do is put Bill Clinton in charge.
                            That would be like putting the rooster in charge of the hen house (literally).
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                              That would be like putting the rooster in charge of the hen house (literally).
                              Less bush, more pusssy
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I wouldn't do very much actually.

Just try to sort out the gerrymandering mess that is wrecking your democracy - if I could do that (so that most seats involve a proper fight over them as opposed to the 1 in 20 now) then I think the US's politics would be far healthier and the current downward spiral of partisanship and extremes on both sides would be reversed.
                                19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Working...
                                X