• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley
    Did some research, came across this oddball design from 3M:

Anyone ever use one?
    Yup, on my C64 back in '82.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How was it?

----------------

Went to a computer store today to test out some mice. Didn't see the weird joystick thing, but I did come across a mouse that doesn't need a surface to be used- you just move it around in the air and internal motion sensors do the work. Anyone have any experience with those?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The Logitech mice are the best.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Wired is fine, just do NOT get a trackball.
          Trackball >> mouse
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I bought a Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard that came with a wireless optical mouse with an improved scrollbutton (it let's you scroll side to side or even switch windows like alt-tab plus it has built in page word and page back buttons). I can't complain about either plus I find myself using the multimedia functions all the time. On my keyboard I have all the regula keyboard keys plus I have my five favorate webpages at the push of one button, it has all the function buttons of a cd player, mute, a button for WMP 10, a button for my documents, a button for my pictures, a button for my music, one that automatically brings up GMAIL for me (labeled my mail), a button which takes my browser home (I don't use that one), one button for activating a chat utiltity of my choice, one button for the calculator, one button to log off & turn off my computer, one button to tell the computer to sleep, and lastly an exra touch pad with scroll wheel along with forward and back buttons. I don't like touch pads so I just use my mouse.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              Trackball <<<<< mouse
              Fixed it for ya
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin a button which takes my browser home (I don't use that one)
                Ah, the 'Poly button.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Just bought me a new Logitech, wireless R-sumtin. Cost: 12.90€

Shall see how it fares.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                  X