Recommend me the ultimate mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me the ultimate mouse

My current mouse is so old that it's gone from white to beige with tan spots. I think it's time for a new one. Better, faster, and stronger.

Since I use it so much I figure I ought to get a really good one. Something that can be used for hours of effortless gaming or computer graphics work. Any suggestions?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Logitech MX1000.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I just use the defaulty Dell optical mouse.

ACK!
      Last edited by Tuberski; May 26, 2005, 02:05.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Get one with a dock that recharges it.

Comment

Logitech MX700, the one I have, excellent beyond excellent even.

Though the MX1000 could possibly be better.

Comment

Mickey Mouse
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mmmmm, looked at some specs for the MX1000 and it looks sweet. Gonna go test one out tomorrow.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Best mouse at the moment:
                Logitech MX518 Optical mouse
                ExtremeTech is the Web's top destination for news and analysis of emerging science and technology trends, and important software, hardware, and gadgets.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

But it's a wired mouse!
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Yes, and that's why it's superior.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Mighty Mouse!
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Wired is fine, just do NOT get a trackball.

Comment

Did some research, came across this oddball design from 3M:

Anyone ever use one?

Comment

What the world needs is a better hearing mouse!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X