Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my picture on a scale of 1-10

10 being sexy and 1 being British.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Wow Asher, you are really cute. Makes me wish I was gay so I could enjoy a piece of that.

Comment

I think I look a bit gay in that picture.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That's understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          I think I look a bit gay in that picture.
          I think you look a little bit straight in that picture.....if it's you.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The photoshopping may be a bit obvious too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I think you look a little bit straight in that picture.....if it's you.

ACK!

How about now?

Comment

Pretty much, but neither looks like your picture from a couple of years ago. Even with the age difference.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't get it. Is that supposed to be Verto (in Old Navy, no less)?
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why can't any of the resident Americans follow instructions!

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I will not demean myself by following the instructions of a Canadian.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The pic of the guy in the op looks to kind hearted to be asher. But all i really know of ahser is him figthing with everyone. If so nice pic.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

It's not Asher. He's outdoors in the first picture, for one thing...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The picture was taken before puberty. I look meaner now and such.

My eyebrows furrowed, my hair went black, and I have veins popping out of my forehead, and even my cheeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X