President Bush to visit Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Bush to visit Denmark

Breaking news here, and this is major news, as it is only the second time ever that a U.S. President will visit. First one was Clinton in 1997.

Bush will visit on 6 July, accompanied by Laura Bush.

This comes after Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen having just paid his 4th visit in as many years to the White House last week.

well congradulations !!!

now, go wash your pants...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yeah, maybe I got a little carried away there.

But still, who will be visiting Belgium, Lt. Governor of Vermont?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Yeah, maybe I got a little carried away there.

But still, who will be visiting Belgium, Lt. Governor of Vermont?

No, Al Sharpton.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

And, within half an hour of the news, the "experts" are entering the field to try and paint the visit in their personally preferred colour.

Some unknown "senior scholar" of the Institute for International Studies, says it's just a courtesy visit, because we were "one of the few countries" who participated in the Iraq War, that it is only playing to the gallery, and that absolutely nothing will come from it. He also predicts it will backfire for PM Rasmussen politically if he "keeps up his chummy relationship" with Pres. Bush.

Where would we be without those brilliant experts.

Comment

Maybe Bush and his pals will tell you folks some of the lies he's been telling us.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So.. are you going to throw the ball or be in the recieving end?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

If I meet any ball-throwers, I will engage them - preemptively.

Comment

omg.. I'm not sure if you understood me correctly.. i'm not referring to the granade incident, but if you in stead got me and I get this reply correctly.. man that's about the most nasty reply I've ever seen on Poly. Makes even me say 'ouch that's just wrong!'.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

denmark is competing with the uk it would seem.
                    we know it's all about the feta

Comment

Oh, in that case we will be "throwing the ball". He is invited here by our PM.

What a peculiar question to ask, you can't blame people for being nasty when you ask such a thing.

Comment

winston, ok ok.. so your PM wants to hit the homerun in front of home crowd... well.. that's just special.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Bush is visiting Denmark.

You have my condolences, Winston.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And now you have to bring baseball into it. I was just trying to wrap my mind around the evening dance thing.

He's coming. Here. Not Belgium. Leave the balls alone.

Comment

bush seemed so happy previous time he was in denmark.
                              he could speak to people the way he spoke to americans and he wasnt afraid of getting a cucumber thrown at his head. so relaxed and happy.
                              i bet he loves the country

Comment

Working...
                              X