Why intelligent design isn’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the storkist logic comic -- funny!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Me too! I forgot to give Oerdin a for that
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        You got it backwards. In fact, if life is discovered on other planets, esp. higher lifeforms, such a discovery will pretty much completely destroy any Creationism that might be left.

Like always... the rabid hardcores will find some way to explain how creationism still fits no matter what is discovered in the future... Creationism is not based or locked into any form of science... only pure faith... so there is nothing that can be discovered that will convince the "faithful" that creationism isn't real.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why argue about creation v evolution as if they were the only two options? Personally, I believe evolution is God's method of creation.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Yes, I just wish that they'd stop insisting that the rest of us have to believe it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I would like other people to see things as I do, but I'm not going to try and badger them into it.

Comment

Maybe when creationists stop trying to **** with science courses in our schools, the rest of us will stop ridiculing them.

Comment

Don't you believe in creation MrFun? You are a Christian aren't you?

Comment

Mr Fun hates storkist logic!
                    Blah

Comment

I'm a Christian, but I do not believe in creation -- in any shape or form.

The only thing that I feel God has any power over is with our spirit/soul. He never physically created anything.

Comment

That is the craziest thing I've heard in a long time.

Comment

What is so crazy about believing that God has no power over the physical world, but only has power concerning each person's spirit/soul?

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                            Why argue about creation v evolution as if they were the only two options? Personally, I believe evolution is God's method of creation.
                            Because that idea, even if it allows for the idea of God, contradicts the "Word of God", and for faiths that are built on the interpretation or literal assumption of the Bible, this throws a chinck in the works.

If the Bible is wrong about Man being made on the sixth day in the image of God, then Revelations could be wrong about the end times, or one could pausibly challange the denounciation of homosexuals in the bible, so forth and so on.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

MrFun -

What makes you think that God had nothing to do with the physical world you live in? Do you think it just happened by chance and then God said "ooh, how handy! Humans! I can create souls now!"

Comment

Actually, yes.

I believe in the scientific theory of evolution in which God had no role in. However, he chose to give humans the gift of having a spirit/soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X