• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years last month.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Try yesasia.com which is based in Hong Kong. The shipping costs will probably be lower than US websites.
      Golfing since 67

Comment

Have you actually succeeded in making such orders in the past? I can never seem to get software shipped internationally -- even when I'm shipping to what's technically a US address (e.g., my current FPO address). I just assumed this was some anti-piracy restriction.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
          Try yesasia.com which is based in Hong Kong.
          You sure? I have always thought that their godown is somewhere in California.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I bought Rome: Total War from YesAsia and shipping was free. The software came from Hong Kong and was the Australian version. Their service is very good but their selection is limited. They carried Civilization III so they'll probably carry Civ4.
            HOI I'll have to get from Paradox.

I've ordered from the States before with no problem. Well, from ChipsnBits. Amazon doesn't ship outside the States.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You sure? I have always thought that their godown is somewhere in California.
              Could be, but they don't charge for shipping in Hong Kong so I assume they have some type of godown here.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                It's better for the environment as well.
                Exactly how does this create more marijuana smoke?
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Masuro
                  I bought Rome: Total War from YesAsia and shipping was free. The software came from Hong Kong and was the Australian version. Their service is very good but their selection is limited. They carried Civilization III so they'll probably carry Civ4.
                  HOI I'll have to get from Paradox.

I've ordered from the States before with no problem. Well, from ChipsnBits. Amazon doesn't ship outside the States.
                  There may be a Korean Amazon. I know there is a Japanese one.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No Korean Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Masuro
                      Ten years last month.
                      Wow, haven't met hardly anyone who's been here since before the currency ****-up...
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                        Pay online and download. No fuss, no mess. I don't know why most other publishers aren't doing it that way.
                        Because they'd be boycotted by most of the distributors. The distributors don't like dealing in products when the manufacturer is in direct competition to them.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X