No announcement yet.

Bush is the antichrist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one here listens to more satanic music than I do. Therefore I am the antichrist.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
      Of course one needs to believe the bible to believe the antichrist.
      Hm, most Christians don't believe in the literal truth of Revelations, because John of Patmos was totally high on drugs when he wrote it.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Hm, most Christians don't believe in the literal truth of Revelations, because John of Patmos was totally high on drugs when he wrote it.
        Well, if one doesn't believe in the literal truth of revelations one will also not believe in the literal coming of the antichrist, I guess.

And, perherps God gives his visions through the use of drugs Ever thought about that
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

Well, if one doesn't believe in the literal truth of revelations one will also not believe in the literal coming of the antichrist, I guess.

And, perherps God gives his visions through the use of drugs Ever thought about that

Thought of it? I live with it every day!

He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Re: Bush is the antichrist?

See. SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!!!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Thought of it? I live with it every day!

and what revelations have been given to you so far
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

ref: Bush is the antichrist?

I never would have guessed - thats really bad
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

"george" is not a Hebrew name.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

he is as much of an antichrist as god has a mission for him.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i think the antichrist will appear to be at least somewhat christian.
                      in fact many will think he is the christ returned.
                      and he will be loved by much of the population on earth.
                      at least for a while anyway....

so in that context bush is no way near that level...
                      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

nah he is just the bastard kid from satan and the universe dumbest angel...

so he isnt really evil...but he wants to look good for his father that doesnt reconigzes him as a son...but on the same side he doesnt want to aliennate his mother so he talks a lot about god
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

What can I say? Americans are crazy, no matter how you take it . And they will burn in hell.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

and yes it's a joke site. Quite good one though.. you have to spend at least 30 or more seconds to figure it out, even though the alarms go off right from the beginnning. x 10
                            In da butt.

Comment

Re: Re: Bush is the antichrist?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Yup. Mr George W Bush is too stupid and uncharismatic to be the anti christ.

Of course, somebody can always argue that it is merely a front, to fool others in letting down their guard.
                              After watching the debates with Kerry, that would require a little too much faith in the Antichrist's acting ability. He sounded like Fez, only drunk. Never have I seen such a masterful display of single-minded psychosis.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                What can I say? Americans are crazy, no matter how you take it . And they will burn in hell.
                                Surely some of us are worthy of Redemption?
                                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                                X