Bush is the antichrist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush is the antichrist?

This website is for sale! bushisantichrist.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bushisantichrist.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I'm sure it's been listed here before now, and no, I'm pretty sure it's not intended as a joke. My question is, is this guy nuts or just eccentric? True, there are lots of equally loony theories from the religious right, but those are propagated by their entire culture. They have the mob mentality to aid in making them stupid enough to believe what they're saying. This guy seems to have come up with it on his own, and believes in it very firmly despite the fact that nobody else does. Does that constitute a schizoid delusion? Anybody here have a background in psychology?

Before we get sidetracked, I'm not saying that W. is a terribly righteous or Christian man beyond the level of lipservice. Most of this guy's criticisms of Bush seem to be spot-on in that respect. However, George W. Bush as the final Antichrist, heir to Hitler, Nero and Napoleon but worse than all of them, that's a bit much to swallow. Even if you hate Bush intensely you have to admit that he lacks several traits normally associated with Satan, such as cunning, insight into the hearts of men, persuasiveness, or basic competence. And an attention span, and strategical savvy, and so on. While I don't like Satan, I respect him as an enemy, and Bush just isn't in his league. That, and some of this guy's "proof" is just absurd. Like "BushJr" and the original German "Busche" both being six letters; either way, his name is 666! OMG!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Couldn't bother myself reading it since the jerk failed on page one - the number of the beast isn't 666 but 616.

Anyway, since god doesn't exist, then satan/antichrist doesn't either, so it is just plain BS.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's kinda wicked what he writes there.. good stuff
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        Couldn't bother myself reading it since the jerk failed on page one - the number of the beast isn't 666 but 616.

Anyway, since god doesn't exist, then satan/antichrist doesn't either, so it is just plain BS.
        ++

For Satanists, the actual numbers doesn't matter. It could well be 500 for all they care.. There is no actual number of the beast
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
          ++

For Satanists, the actual numbers doesn't matter. It could well be 500 for all they care.. There is no actual number of the beast
          That might be, but this guy doesn't sound like a satanist
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i had a nagging feeling that his dull expression wasn't just stupidity... but a clever put-on hiding his diabolical interior.

Comment

I would challenge anyone to find another powerful world leader, either now or in the past, whose name adds up to 666 in Hebrew.
              Uh...George Bush Sr.?
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Bush sure has a good start -- he's responsible for the deaths of more innocent people in his first term of office than Hitler was in his first four years as leader.
                Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  . . . the number of the beast isn't 666 but 616.
                  Ack! That's the room number of my office at work. I'm the anti-Christ?!?

Comment

Thought I was the anti-Christ (just ask my family ). My name in Qabbalah adds up to 666 as well.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

If he were the anti-Christ, he would be alot more popular internationally.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Re: Bush is the antichrist?

Originally posted by Elok
                        Even if you hate Bush intensely you have to admit that he lacks several traits normally associated with Satan, such as cunning, insight into the hearts of men, persuasiveness, or basic competence. And an attention span, and strategical savvy, and so on.
                        Yup. Mr George W Bush is too stupid and uncharismatic to be the anti christ.

Of course, somebody can always argue that it is merely a front, to fool others in letting down their guard.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The antichrist will raise from death (or his deathbed) according to the bible.
                          It will blasphemy god, it will create a manlike-creature as well.

The antichrist will in the end fullfill the fall of man, that is: making sure we don't need god because man can be god himself.

right now people predict that somewhere between 2030 and 2080 we will be able to become 'immortal' because of new medical / scientific developments.
                          If that's possible at all that might be a good moment for the antichrist to rise.

We conquered death, we don't need god, we are god ourselves.
                          Of course one needs to believe the bible to believe the antichrist.

Oh, some other info, the antichrist is not satan. It's a man, a human. he can be identified as some kind of son of satan though. (like Jesus is the son of God)
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

As tempting as this is, Bush is NOT the anti-Christ. It was his fellow traveller, Nero. Frederich Engels nailed it 130 years ago: http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx...evelations.htm
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Of course Nero was the first incarnation of the antichrist.
                              When John was writing the book of revelations he describes the antichrist as the best that was (Nero), is not and will come.

Further is it described that the antichrist will be the 8th king. 5 kings have been, 1 is (Rome), 1 is still to come and will rule a short time. Then after that the antichrist will come.

The unidentified king (the 7th king) (king can very well mean empire as well) is unknown.
                              Many say that all of the 8 kings have to do with the jews. Egypt (1st king) brought the jews in slavery.
                              Babylon, Persians, Assyrian brought the jews in excile. The Greeks conquered their country, improved the infrastructure and brought the greek translation of the old testament. The roman in the end destroyed Jerusalem and the temple and whiped the jews into the diaspora.

If you follow that theory hitler could be the 7th king. He ruled a short time (For sure compared to those 6 'kings') and he certainly had a thing with the jews.

That would mean that indeed the 8th king, who is the antichrist, (who is out of the 6) could appear.

revelations 12 for those who are interested.
                              Oh, with a lot of speculation of course
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                              X