Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Must be a slow news day . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
    CNN is talking about how May is typically heavy with tornado activity! Who'd had thunk it!?

it's not heavy with tornado activity where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Why do people watch CNN?
      would you rather us watch Fox News? CNN at least is unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        Jon Stewart is a better alternative than most US based media. How sad is that?

Caveat: I am not implying ours is any better. Between the Mother Corp and Bell there is not much in the way of quality north of the border either.
        Jon Stewart is a liberal weenie.

His show sucks since he became heavily biased on air.

Comment

Visit BBC News for up-to-the-minute news, breaking news, video, audio and feature stories. BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives. Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.

Comment

CNN has a tendency to focus on ridiculously irrelevent local human interest stories. For instance, remember their marathon coverage of the "runaway bride" incident? That isn't news, and its that sort of thing that's turn me against CNN.

They ended up reporting about how they were reporting too much on that story.

Comment

BBC news is just as bad as Fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Jon Stewart is a liberal weenie.

His show sucks since he became heavily biased on air.
                You can't be unbiased and funny at the same time.

Comment

How needs biased TV news when you can have 'Poly news with a wide variety of biases?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

he doesn't even have funny people on his show anymore. He has democratic politicians. They aren't funny.

Comment

he doesn't even have funny people on his show anymore. He has democratic politicians. They aren't funny.
                      You clearly dont watch that often.

Comment

would you rather us watch Fox News?
                        Asked and answered already.

CNN at least is unbiased.
                        Yeah. Pull the other one.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

would you rather us watch Fox News? CNN at least is unbiased.
                          Actually, when somebody says that, what it means is "Newsource A matches my biases closer than the others."

Comment

on other news, a hardcore teddy was banned from bear parade, according to this article:

Here's the "hardcore teddy" in all its glory :

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                              CNN has a tendency to focus on ridiculously irrelevent local human interest stories. For instance, remember their marathon coverage of the "runaway bride" incident? That isn't news, and its that sort of thing that's turn me against CNN.

They ended up reporting about how they were reporting too much on that story.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X