Must be a slow news day . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be a slow news day . . . . .

CNN is talking about how May is typically heavy with tornado activity! Who'd had thunk it!?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Yeah and Eduardo lost his mind. business as usual.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

and Pekka is holding a grudge
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Why do people watch CNN?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Japher, true dat.. think about it though.. I'm too intense living in here.. imagine me living in NY or place like that. I'd be like one of those stock traders before going to bed.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Here in Germany there was not only a decision about the date of the early elections called on sunday (September 18), but also some very famous left-wing politician finally left the social democratic party and is now expected to be a leader of a new left movement.

Really can't say this is a slow news day.

Comment

I bet later on today, CNN will make a breaking news announcement that the most popular type of bananas are the yellow ones.

Comment

I think I have some kind of rash on my back. There's your news for today.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  Why do people watch CNN?
                  Why should watch Fox?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why do people watch CNN?

I watch CNN because it's usually a better news source IMO. But I find it annoying when they, or ANY news source for that matter, report on "duh" things, that everyone knows about already.

Comment

No, I do not advocate FOX.

Honestly, I'm at a loss to recommend any US news source....
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why do people watch CNN?
                        Because they want to hear the news?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Because they want to hear the news?

Watch MTV News, as it is they're reporting is getting up there with CNN, or perhaps its CNN's reporting thats dropping?

Comment

Jon Stewart is a better alternative than most US based media. How sad is that?

Caveat: I am not implying ours is any better. Between the Mother Corp and Bell there is not much in the way of quality north of the border either.

Comment

CNN has a tendency to focus on ridiculously irrelevent local human interest stories. For instance, remember their marathon coverage of the "runaway bride" incident? That isn't news, and its that sort of thing that's turn me against CNN.
                              "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X